Good schools derive much of their vigour from of a sense of shared purpose. A school community with a common mission is in a position to welcome challenges and build on the combined strength of its members. Throughout our pre-school and elementary programs Kuper seeks to provide a stimulating adapted bilingual curriculum in a safe and secure educational environment. We encourage each child to develop to his or her highest potential – intellectually, emotionally and physically. We strive to create an environment in which all students develop a strong positive attitude toward learning and an appreciation and respect for the worth and dignity of all individuals in society.
Our high school mission builds on the elementary school experience by providing a solid educational base and the possibility for individual advancement. We expose students to a liberal arts curriculum centered on the study of mathematics, pure sciences, literature, languages and history. All students are encouraged to develop self-reliance, self-confidence, physical fitness, and a strong sense of moral responsibility. The Kuper mission is central to our vision for the future.
Today’s School for Tomorrow’s Leaders
Students are our focus and we are committed to providing them with an enriched curriculum in a safe and secure educational environment. Encouraging our students to develop to their highest potential – intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically, we provide them with opportunities to obtain the skills they need to become productive, caring and responsible individuals. At Kuper Academy we strive to create an environment in which our students develop a lifelong love of learning, and furnish them with the necessary abilities to prosper in a changing society in Quebec, in Canada, and as citizens of the world. Our common mission better equips us to welcome challenges and to build on the combined strengths of our school community.
Kuper Academy offers a program of study that recognizes the skills and talents of each student. The principal goals of Kuper Academy are to:
• Promote an accelerated program that provides both a solid educational base and the possibility for individual advancement.
• Expose students to a liberal arts curriculum, centred on the study of mathematics, pure sciences, literature, languages and history.
• Guide students toward personal growth by developing self-reliance, self-confidence, a strong sense of responsibility and moral rectitude.
• Provide a fine arts program that encourages creative expression.
• Encourage students to be physically fit.
Education at Kuper Means
• Academic excellence
• An enriched educational experience
• A bilingual education
• A safe, nurturing environment
• A lifelong love of learning
• Proficiency with technology
• Leadership development
• Commitment to community service
• Development of well-rounded individuals
• A fit body